The Blue House
The house was initially built in 1865, reconstructed in 2004 and renovated in 2014. It consists of three bedrooms with two semi-double beds each, a living room with a fireplace, a breakfast room, a stone built kitchen, two bathrooms and a WC.
The house is surrounded by a large garden with a beautiful view to the Papigo towers, Astraka and the surrounding mountains. It is fully equipped and features all modern conveniences (central heating, TV, Wi-Fi, etc.).
A two-bedroom guesthouse – Ameliko – with two bedrooms and two bathrooms may complement the Blue House if needed.