The Green House
The house was initially built in 1876, reconstructed in 2004 and renovated in 2014. It consists of four bedrooms with double beds, a living room with a fireplace, a breakfast room, a stone built kitchen, six bathrooms and a big double room suitable for yoga sessions, seminars, children’s activities, etc.
The house is surrounded by a large veranda with a beautiful view to the Papigo towers, Astraka and the surrounding mountains. It is fully equipped and features all modern conveniences (central heating, TV, Wi-Fi, etc.).
A two-bedroom guesthouse – Ameliko – with two bedrooms and two bathrooms may complement the Green House if needed.